Mourning dead hacks

Ill take one of those, seems interesting

here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DiBZ9ey0jQQyu5qtJc03Ter9NcWJEXdp/view?usp=sharing

4 Likes

no problem.

Thank you so much! I’m so happy to be able to experience it again!

And another hack was set to join with the other deceased hacks.

2 Likes

J&p book 2 is a masterpiece and I will continue to tell you that Green.

1 Like

Anyways, shout outs to Last Heavenly Throne and Runa as a whole I guess. Whilst the hack isn’t technically cancelled, Runa dissapeared a while back(before my times) and it doesn’t seem she’ll return any time soon, if not ever.

3 Likes

After seeing all of this I feel a bit scared for the future of my hack I mean I want to see it throught but will other people on the team want or can see it throught. Hopefully nothing horrible happens.

6 Likes

Hello everyone
Sorry if this is potentially rude towards MageKnight404/Ray (since I don’t remember why he removed the download link), but would anyone happen to have the ups patch for his 6-chapter hack called “Fire Emblem: A Sacred Dawn DX”? If so, would you please send it to me privately/here on this thread?
I really loved it back when I watched it all those years ago, and I would love to be able to get it for myself.

I can oblige you with that pretty easily.

7 Likes

I would love that, thank you!

(psst the link is there, probably a bit hard to notice. :sunglasses:)

1 Like

Oh, right. Sorry!
My eyes mistook it as normal text, what with the backround being set to dark for me.:joy:
Thank you very much for sharing it, Ray. I really appreciate it.:+1:t2:

6 Likes

There was the bloodline
Also book of eden fe7 version i was interested in it
But it moved to fe8 and changed the story but the characters are still there
Also the great dream of five which i was very sad to see it cancelled
Staff of ages for the gba

5 Likes

Dream of Five v4-1

8 Likes

What a sad waste of a game :frowning:

1 Like

I am glad we got to experience it at all. Between both routes it’s ~22 chapters so it’s not like it isn’t a “full” experience, even tho the story doesn’t conclude.

7 Likes

It was a great experience the story was interesting and the gameplay was decent

I wonder what happened to Fire Emblem Bloodlines