Morva won't spawn in FE8 Chapter 20, and it softlocks in the cutscene. Help?

What I was trying to do is have Morva move one tile away from the throne while Riev is guarding the throne (by moving him over to the throne and Morva one space down), but the cutscene intro softlocks despite having the correct unit ID and the code being otherwise identical to vanilla FE8. It just darkens and it doesn’t so the summoning animation with Morva. If I skip the cutscene, it just portrays the throne as absent while Riev is where he’s not supposed to be. I dunno what I did wrong as the event code seems identical to vanilla. Help?

Sorry for the noob question.

Are you at 50 enemy units already?

Yes. Is that why?

Yeah, that’d do it. There’s a cap of 50 enemies on the same map at one time.

Tested it out, and it works! How do I have the move into this position? Cutscene wise, Riev moves to the throne while Morva moves one space down, but in the game, they’re in their original spots. How do I fix it?

Nevermind, fixed that too. Thanks!