MageBoy's Assorted Works

I mainly just wanted a place to put my sprites and stuff and maybe get feedback on some of them.

Portraits

Quite a few of these are f2u/e. I never really posted them to the repo tho as they’re shitty splices.

Shulia. F2U/F2E
A chimera of all of Roy’s potential love interests.

Marwin & Feath F2U/E
image image
2 Splices I did for Fe7 No Redundancy.

Duesseth, Ineimi, Ewanoll & Tanesyrene. F2U/F2E.
image image image Tanessyrene
I wanted to try my hand at a fe8 nr but i’ve been too busy with other Projects.

Elroy. F2U/F2E.
Elroy.

Christian. F2U/F2E.
Nu_Monk
Generic sort of monk dude?

Animations

I’m still quite a newbie at animations. I can only splice at the moment.

Colm and Neimi Duo F2U/F2E (On the Repo)
Sword Bow
This was the first animation I made, I was just mainly testing how difficult it’d be to splice animations.

Swordmaster DIO.
DIO
I made this for my PME. I don’t really see any use anyone would have of it outside though I’m happy to submit it.

The Boulder.
The boulder
The second splice i made for my PME, of the Moulder Priest animation of the Merlinus animation didn’t release it to repo either as it really only works for my PME’s unit.

FE6 King Repal. F2U/F2E (On the Repo)
Sword
A simple repal I did so Zephiel’s Hair color wouldn’t be on the sword. I assumed more people would submit king class units for the PME but noone did.

Elphin Great Lord.
elffin_lord_2
For an upcoming project. This is Elphin’s reclass. I chose purple and red, though they aren’t on his main costume, they are on Mordred’s.

15 Likes

Shulia, Duesseth, and Tanasyrene are my favorites :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Found this repal/splice. I was going to use them for my MARTH entry, but didn’t finish it in time.
mf_mi1fifd_mg1
Along with this standing sprite.
Manakete-Stand

7 Likes

oh Jojo, this is great, looks amazing

2 Likes

you found it? either way its rad but i am curious of its origin/repo status

found it in my files on my computer. They’re quite disorganized, so that’s why I used ‘found’. I spliced these animations myself.

pretty awesome job then! well done