Lukirioh's non traditional FE Sprites

I already animated 8/10 minis for chapter one
I will post them once finished
I also thought that should be good having all characters starting on chapter one with their portrait who it’s gonna be their battle sprite too
So I had 3/10 of them
Now the fourth it’s done
I hope you like it
The Pharaoh Atem
Pharaoh
IMG_20220615_012650

4 Likes

I have to say, these look fantastic! Very interested to see what else will happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made his battle portrait based on Monk
But then I decided to make a new version. More similar to the original artwork
I will let you here the two versions
I hope you like them
IMG_20220616_000604
IMG_20220616_000648

2 Likes

Guys what do you think about this redesign I made of Holy Elf promotion

7 Likes

cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf, cute holy elf

2 Likes

Chapter One Characters
Chapter One Characters to see

I am very glad to announce that there are all the map sprites for ch1 already animated :3333333

Now I need to make three more battle sprites and animate three of the already done ones.

Since all the classes … And i literally mean … All the classes in my game are customized it would takes me a lot of time to sprite all of them so I will take some liberties in my project. Remember that this is a ygo project using a fe8 as base.
That means that map sprites would be animated just like the ones I just posted. Stand Map sprites animations
And battle sprites are very important since they are also the portraits.
Well now im come back to work. I’m very excited for all your support when this project even has a public chapter yet.
Thank you all
Greetings
Lukirioh

13 Likes

Two more characters made in battle sprite
Mana the apprentice of magician
And Aknam Nadim the pharaoh’s eye

IMG_20220619_115359
Mana Aknam Nadim
One more battle sprite ( the egyptian soldier )
And i will start making Battle animations :3

6 Likes

I officially finished all battle and map sprites for chapter one

Now it’s time to make the battles animations that i started yesterday making Minotaurus animation

I also will take a break this week cause i am in exams so I will focus on study
Once I finish them (this Friday)
I will back for sure to keep working on Wizards and Magic

Greetings
Lukirioh

Egiyptian Soldier
IMG_20220620_131622

3 Likes

Good luck with The Exams ma Dude

2 Likes

First battle animation made and tested !!!

Minotaurus-1
Importing custom sprites 2
Importing custom sprites 3
Importing custom sprites 4
Importing custom sprites 1
Then when I finish the other two battle animations planned to ch1 I’m gonna try to insert custom musics from YGO Forbidden memories from Ps1

8 Likes

Monster Hunter Weapon Icons in 16x16 (fire emblem like ) just for fun. But it would be cool to add

Sorry if it have been a while since I don’t post anything about my project but I’m on tests / exams so I don’t have the time enough to concentrate on my project. I made these icons cause they are relatively easy to do and It was like a break making them , now I’m need to go back and study .

I hope you like it

MH Weapon Icons 16x16 x4 by Lukirioh
MH Weapon Icons 16x16 by Lukirioh

9 Likes

Hello guys
Has been a while I know
This project isn’t dead
I’m just enjoying a bit my vacations
I will continue this the next month
Thanks to everyone that are supporting me
Greetings
Lukirioh

7 Likes

I know i said I will start working the next month but i just cat stay more time doing nothing
So If i can’t work on my pc I would work on my phone and that’s what I did
Another enemy has joined to the army
This is Centaurus

Centaurus
I hope you like it
;3

11 Likes

Hello guys I’m Lukirioh, the developer of Wizards and Magic War of dragonS, a fire emblem project about Yu-Gi-Oh. So in this topic I would like to know what monster do you like me to make and why. Please type your favorite monsters from ygo first series and tell me why do you would like to see it in a hack related to this and how it would works.
I already have a list and an outline story to guide myself in this project but there’s always a space for new monsters in side quests or you may want to see some monster that i already planned to add
So that’s it
Feel free to reply whatever you like. Thanks for reading. Greetings
Lukirioh

This does not need to be its own topic

Additionally

Well … Thanks , i thought it should has his own topic apart of this cause this is the main one, the other topic was planning more like interactive or requests and this the content i just decide to post … But why not. They can be fused.
Also I signed my post 'cause yes no additional reasons I didn’t thought it should be rude or something , sorry

Well here’s another sprite i just made rn. It was quite easy cause it’s the fusion of two sprites I already made
This is the common promotion of both
Minotaurus and Centaurus and it’s called
Minocentaurus
I hope you like it guys :3

Untitled 08hdskkdb

8 Likes

Flame swordsman.
He is a monster from the first generation.
It’s relatively common in anime, and it’s very cool.

2 Likes

Ok
I’m working on Queens Knight right now but for sure I’m gonna make later the Flame Swordsman
He’s name its Hono (like flame in japanese ) and it is the leader of a mercenary group that serves to the Black Kingdom’s King " The lord of Red"
Also Hono will have two possible promotions
A magic knight and a sword master, they are based on
Black Flare Knight and
Guilford the Lightning

Thanks for reply with the monster you would like to see. I hope you like it

Greetings

3 Likes

Here’s another monster
Queen’s Knight
Now it’s time to work on Flame Swordsman cause @Isaac requested me to do it
So if i finish Hono and there’s no other request I will continue with royal knights
As always I hope you like it guys
And thanks for your support
I love you all

Remember if you want me to draw any specific monster you can tell me via feu website or my discord server.

Queens Knight

9 Likes