There’s an ‘evil’ empire invading a ‘good’ kingdom (yeah, that trope); but you’re in no position to worry about that large scale, epic adventure… You’re playing as a bunch of villagers in the first town invaded who try (and ultimately fail) to hold their own against the empire’s army. It’s a tragedy with two endings: a bad ending and a worse ending.
- 5 Chapters
- 14 Playable units (including an Arran/Samson split)
- Small numbers and overhauled equations
- Skill minimalism:
- No skills on enemy generics
- 1-2 personal skills per playable unit
- Currently undecided on boss skills
- A story (to be) written by Xilirite
- A soundtrack composed by yours truly
- *Art made by other cool people!
*We need art people! Mostly for mugs and skill icons. Other art would be neat but those are much more important. If you want to join the team hop over to the discord and hit me up!
Map Theme 1: Looming Tempest (by me :^D)
Screenshots (mugs are placeholders):
‘Bad’ skills for ‘bad’ units:
Every playable unit has a Prf that can be acquired from visits (some obvious, some not so)
First chapter is playable! All of the eventing is done for the other 5 chapters (fine tuning aside). The plot overview is sent off to the script writer. A boatload of front-loaded, under the hood work.
Art people and playtesters who are comfortable with LT’s engine. Join the server!
Will update the OP as I go…