LP Archive / Fire Emblem Design Videos

You can thank @anon30371999 for putting it together and giving me a dashing wig.

2 Likes

Had the pleasure of interviewing @anon98251803 to talk about THWD.

7 Likes

Taking a test drive of Fire Emblem: Aletheia by @knabepicer. Fun demo so far!

5 Likes

Neat more videos to enjoy. Keep it coming.

New design video on designing “Jeigans”, or early-game prepromotes.

I am wrapping up a few LPs that should conclude this week. Expect some new videos to start soon.

7 Likes

Starting Sacred Echoes by @HyperGammaSpaces today. Lots of cool tech and art in this one!

9 Likes

As we approach 200 subscribers, want to give a major thanks to everyone for their support over the past year. It’s been fun getting to know more folks in the community, play some romhacks, and gain new perspectives. There are so many unique projects in the community, and its exciting to see folks push GBA Fire Emblem to new limits and down different paths.

A few have asked me if I plan on doing any type of 200 sub special, and I have a few ideas, but probably won’t do anything out of the ordinary.

Things are in flux right now because of the COVID-19 situation and I’m unable to record in my current living situation. I have all of Sacred Echoes recorded and scheduled, as well as Q&A, but after that, there will prob be a black out period with no new videos for a while.

Afterwards, I do have a few other playtest LPs queued up and some design videos to record. Apologies in advance for the blackout. Going to try and use whatever free time I have to crank out supports for Vision Quest and continue playtesting.

Appreciate everyone’s support and grateful to have the opportunity to test and help provide feedback for these projects.

18 Likes

Been a while since I’ve updated this thread. I posted new links in the first post, and will also share some of the larger updates below:

VQ Hard Mode Iron Man - Trying to see if I can beat my own hack:

JP Hack by @Pikmin1211:

Live Mapmaking streams:

FIANA: A framework for designing opening maps

Playable Soldiers: How to Make Them Worth Using

An off the cuff analysis of FE7 19xx:

FE7 Ch12: The right way to rout

Do want to thank everyone for the support and feedback. Still working through VQ HM Iron Man and JP Hack currently. Have a few ideas for what will come after, but we’ll see what happens. Before then though, I have ~9 videos for FEE3 2020 - looking forward to showcasing a few great projects.

11 Likes

Going back in time a bit to play an FE7 hack I haven’t finished before. Started Order of the Crimson Arm by TheMaskedRaider today.

Full playlist link in the first post.

7 Likes

Can’t believe we hit 500 subs. Felt this was an appropriate topic for a “special”.

Thanks everyone for your support and I hope my videos are helpful to you in some way.

6 Likes

After watching FEE3 and seeing the recent thread, I felt like sharing my opinions. Hope this is helpful!

EDIT: Also, I can’t help but call out that Wolt is on the title card because of epic Galeforce Wolt from JP Hack. Thank you Pikmin1211 for making me enjoy galefroce.

7 Likes

Few others I uploaded recently. Hope they’re useful!

7 Likes

Playtesting @Knight_Moris’s hack, Dreams of Twilight!

I also updated the first post w/ links to project showcases I recorded for FEE3. Happy Halloween.

4 Likes

Made updates to the thread for 2021 - including the playlist for the (almost) completed run of Dream of Five’s B route. Really floored we’ve surpassed 650 subscribers so far. Still surprised at how many people listen to me ramble about Fire Emblem GBA hackroms. Thanks again everyone.

Few new design vids to link here:

Have a few more things planned upcoming. Stay tuned!

4 Likes

I always just sell stat booster

Made a video about Arcadia and what we can learn from it. Be safe and enjoy.

2 Likes

Starting Journeys by @Relic today. Different feel to play a [complete] hack that is still in active development!

Playlist added to first post.

3 Likes

If you’re making a hack this is one you should play.

2 Likes

you’ve heard of fire emblem the last promise 2

now get ready for fire emblem dream of five 2

Playtest of Rickochet’s Book of Eden, all videos now live here:

4 Likes