Looking for library BG

Hi, it’s been a while. I would like to know if any of you have a library conversation background, I am working on my project and I have not found any similar. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Hi there! This seems like a simple enough request. How about I create some for you?

It would be very helpful! I don’t know how to create them yet so if you can do it I would be totally grateful. :heart_hands:

1 Like

How are these? Personally, I like numbers 1 and 4.

Library_BG_1_JAN2024
Library_BG_2_JAN2024
Library_BG_3_JAN2024
Library_BG_4_JAN2024

3 Likes

They’re perfect! Im gonna use all of them, thank you very much!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, how did you create these beautiful BG’s so quick and import ready format?

where’d you find these images? they could be useful to me in full size and original color

I’m gonna guess they used AI. It usually spits out 4 images per generation.

I don’t think anyone is capable of making 4 fully fleshed out pixel backgrounds like that in less than an hour, but correct me if I’m wrong!

Probably, thought the same but how’d you edit the high quality image so it’s importable straight in febuilder?

1 Like

i don’t think he means he made them by hand, just that he reduced them in size and color palette

1 Like

These four background were made for NathWright12. If others would like to use them, they must ask NathWright12 for permission. Everyone is welcome to DM me for requests (portraits, tilesets, sprites, animations, BGs, etc.).

Everbody can use them, im lovin this community!

3 Likes

he said they are free use, would you mind sharing the original images?