Let's test each other's hacks!

'Sup.

I am offering my services to become a play-tester for others’ projects. I will record and share a video with voice-over with the creator. My preferred video sharing website is YouTube, but I will work with the creator to decide what’s best for their project. By default, I will upload the footage as Unlisted unless told otherwise. The creator will have complete control over the footage. I’m even willing to discuss the project over Discord (permitting my internet holds up). I am most familiar with GBA, but I’m willing to expand if you’re willing to teach me. Please DM me on FEU if you’re interested in working together. I recorded and uploaded a test video onto YouTube that you can view here.

Likewise, I’m also looking for play-testers to test my own project. Ideally, someone who can record a video with voice-over. If you are unable to record, I’m at least looking for very detailed, almost turn-by-turn feedback. My project thread can be found here. Please DM me on FEU if you’re interested in working together.

Thank you.

3 Likes