ch3 edit #2
same idea just less map space

1 Like

what a bumpy ride
2 Likes

voting ends today fyi
also <___________>
3 Likes

Bro that pause wavy effect for Ch. 4 when you had to call out the boss’s plan was lit.

2 Likes

Everytime a 80+ hit misses

5 Likes

it ain’t gettin’ any better either >_>
4 Likes

Watching the struggles was really something. I see how you are distaste over some now old design choices.

1 Like

yeah some of those choices just make me question reality
3 Likes

I cannot unhear “Get that man a gun” from Determination now. Thanks, Eric.

Getting quite a chuckle every time you YEET from my Armorknight anim though :upside_down_face:

1 Like

back at it again with the bs
2 Likes

wee woo wee woo :fire_engine:
2 Likes

I was watching this and boy oh boy those ambush spawns are just your favorite. I’m sure it is going to be a painful ride. The mystery of the room. hopefully something comes from it.

1 Like

my vindication…!

1 Like

went and tried the onduris route and i gotta say, this hack really likes kicking the players ass for no god damn reason. like, the difficulty curve is insane.

also reinars frustratingly cynical.

1 Like

but you know when you hear guile’s theme you truly deserve it :wink:

its some sick riffs alright before a million more dudes suddenly show up abruptly cutting it off.

1 Like

i feel like my audio was low or game was high
maybe because I did this at 8am, who knows

Ch. 6x feels so disconnected with the main story, even back then I never really felt like it jived with the logical path that the story puts on. Like why are Renair and Garath on the map at all? Should’ve just been Enjo and the boys’ introduction, and even then it felt super rushed, what with Arcus getting bopped by Guillaume before we even exchange names.

Glad that Enjo is still the beast I remember though - when you’re modled after FE4 Arthur you go far.
(I’m a week behind so I’ll add in comments to the other chapters later)

1 Like

Yeet time to watch something when I get home today.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know, first I get a journal entry from someone who hasn’t been mentioned before, and like six people show up on screen without any explanation to what was going on.
Then he re-explains himself despite me literally seeing it in the journal (because it wasn’t optional) and then LEAVES WITH MY STUFF

1 Like