Leon & Potato's Let's Play Reviews

Starting soon Potato and I will be doing lets play and first impressions of hacks from this site.

So comment links below and you might see yours played.
We are mostly looking at Fe7 and Fe8 Hacks as of now

Games LP’ed so far

1. Arch of Coups by @Darrman

Potato: It was really fun, the characters were very cool and unexpected. Although it felt unbeatable at certain points.
Leon: Loved the concept, great calls made to some unlikely allies. Strange story with some good challenge. Worth the play through

1. The Four Kings by @KrashBoomBang
1 Like

Have one of mine, I suppose.

1 Like

You’ll find a lot here:

Have fun.

1 Like

Here’s mine: Flames of Freedom 4/21 Update! Act 1 Final Version!

1 Like

I’ll put mine up: Fire Emblem: The Four Kings. It’s fully complete, both main story and postgame.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I currently have some projects to add to this list as well. But forgot to bookmark the forum Thanks!

Thank you, @KrashBoomBang @Darrman and @Gultykappa we will start looking into this right away.

We have started with yours first my dude :smiley:

Could you please check out Code of the Black Knights? It’s a ~70% complete hack with three tiers of promotions.

1 Like

We will definitely look into it. Game sounds pretty cool so far. Love the battle animations.

1 Like

For an April Fools Joke its seriously enjoyable

With the Arch of Coups LP done with. (For anyone wondering we lost… lol) Up next is
The Four Kings by @KrashBoomBang Videos coming soon

We have started yours my dude and my I say it does not disappoint!

1 Like

Good luck! Try not to fail and die and stuff.

4 Likes

Thanks so far we lost twice in the first chapter. Made some small mistakes.

Quick question, are we not allowed to lose anyone?
I enjoy the challenge, just for recording purposes, wanted to know since I try not to edit out anything from the videos.

1 Like

During the early game, you’ll get a game over when a unit dies in their join map. (Bradley and Shaun are an exception, also causing a game over in chapter 2). This stops after chapter 9.

2 Likes

That makes sense, we are trying to a flawless run but it’s good to know that we won’t be forced to do so.

1 Like

@KrashBoomBang how did you add the talk condition to the stats screen in your hack?

1 Like

That’s actually just part of the SkillSystems hack. A lot of the quality of life things in 4K are.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to get the skill system to work for my game but it crashes the 1st chapter. I’ll have to look into it some more.

1 Like