Keeping everyone welcome

yo mods i’d like to report some harassment targeted at klok hereimage

11 Likes

Well, to put my final additions to this… honestly anticlimactic end to this confusing flurry of words, Bloopy and Xenith should have been banned a long time ago. There’s not really a double standard or bias as to why they and not others were banned. They’re just toxic people that as recently as Wednesday have been less than kind.

And I don’t mean to name names, but for those who were along for the ride, yeah there are people still in this community who take advantage of victim complex to keep bullying others without facing repercussions. There are so, so many problematic individuals in this community, and I appreciate this step in being more aware of them and taking necessary actions.

2 Likes

Damn if the thread about getting rid of bigots in the community ACTUALLY GOT KLOK TO LEAVE, then that’s probably the biggest win you could possibly get for this kind of post.

Either way Klok’s literally been doing this same tactic since at least 5~odd years ago, where he’ll try and inflame things by dropping a bad take in the least committal way possible then backpedal the literal instant he’s called out, and it’s depressing to see that he’s still getting away with it.

Yeah, sure, he doesn’t NECESSARILY disagree with the premise of that user’s ban - y’know, for deliberately aggravating ppl using a racial slur - just the fact that the mods SLANDERED them after they were banned!! And not that they said the N-word in the first place!! How unfortunate.

Except you really also can’t help but drop how you don’t think the N-slur is a big deal in the process despite DEFINITELY not making any certain statements about whether or not you disagree with the ban. And you decided that THIS was the place to erect your hill to heroically die on in the face of the FEU moderation team gestapo.

16 Likes

Okay, I think that’s enough. Piling on Klok leaving is also not productive.

11 Likes

Apologies to those of you with replies in-flight that just got slammed; I wasn’t paying attention and closed the thread too early. If there’s something you really care about us seeing, please DM us (if you don’t trust me after admitting that I’m a tyrant, the rest of the staff will convey it to me, or even someone on, like, the SF staff will probably make sure I hear it if you want someone who isn’t involved).

10 Likes