Jey's Elibe Worldbuilding

Also a little sneak peek for a cool project I’m working on.

13 Likes

It looks so cool! So your project will have representation and a backstory for every house in every country of Elibe like in FE4, where you get to visit every kingdom, even if it does not have a Crusader descendant like Verdane or Miletos?

It’s not a hack, just a bigass genealogy tree I’m a fan of worldbuilding.

I split this topic out from the repo thread because this post wasn’t about asset sharing - feel free to change the title and continue here.

2 Likes

Oh, I see. I’m still interested in it, since FE7 did honestly a terrible job at worldbuilding. I haven’t seen someone who cares about Marquess Santaruz, Darin (even though he’s a superboss in the final map), Lyn’s family outside of her story, and there might be other people even I forgot.

1 Like

Ehem…

3 Likes

That’s some huge chad energy there.

1 Like

I’m curious what your take on Lilina’s ending in FE6 since you have Roy and Sue regaled like a king and queen. I always took the statement that Lilina became Queen of a Kingdom of Lycia to mean that the various marquess’s lost much if not all of their power, which would include Roy since he doesn’t marry Lilina in your timeline. Does Roy become King instead in your version?

2 Likes

They indeed are the king and queen of the newly created Kingdom of Lycia.

What can I say, I have unorthodox ships.

Yes.

Lyica was super devastated after the war with some hauses (like Thria or Cornwell) being gone entirely. To ensure the integrity of the alliance, on a second conference after the war (once the fate of Bern was decided) the remaining marquesses were persuaded (mostly by Lilina’s lobbying) to declare Roy as a king, the first king of Lycia since the times of Roland. Of course there were some malcontents like the children of Erik which were super salty since Roy killed their dad.
But yeah, now as a king, Roy invited back Priscilla and gave her her marquessate back and also restored Thria by giving the throne to a new guy. Pherae remained with Eliwood and Caelin is under the stewardship of Kent since Lyn doesn’t give a shit. She, however, still remains de jure marchioness of Caelin.
The Lycian League still exists and the marquesses still have power. It’s a little like the HRE, they just elected a monarch from themselves.

3 Likes

Seeing FE7 and worldbuilding in the same post just makes me angry again at how underdeveloped Lyn’s backstory and tribe are. Also, why is Lyn’s father related to dragons?

4 Likes

Oh no Fe7 trying to insert itself again into fe6 Lore.

3 Likes

4 Likes

you acknowledge the one true Roy ship! Hail to Jey for his correct shipping preference! (I also appreciate the fact that Roy named his son after his dad’s bestie)

3 Likes

I had to.

3 Likes

Awesome! Are those Fire Emblem: A New Dawn portraits? seems really cool!

1 Like

Wow! Never met someone who recognized the rest of the houses of Lycia! Hope we can see what you have in store for houses like Tania and Laus!

5 Likes

Hi question? When are your going to give us the link to the family tree? Are you still working on it?

Not now, I have work. What you see I basically all.