The best ship is the Davros obviously

3 Likes

Because he became sail?

Davros is Fargus’ boat

1 Like

generic female designs are baaaaaaad in fates
reeeeeeally bad

Elsewhere: wholesome grats and acks and art for 30th anniversary
Here: A sole anniversary thread with four-some people looking for something to argue about because discord isn’t enough apparently

Toast to surviving this long, happy anniversary and let’s see how things are in another five years.

7 Likes

What do you mean

FatesRodKnightPortrait

Generic troubs having a cleavage window is A++++++++ design

Okay but what about Candace? Best fates female design image

2 Likes

am in full support of this

This kills the Fates
aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
its such an anomaly of baffling design I almost WANT to sprite this just to prove a point
speaking of sprites
who wants to help me do mugs for skliros saga

This is why I love this forum

This is now a Pantsless Marth appreciation thread. Appreciate FE1 designs or else.

1 Like

Abel/Gallery | Fire Emblem Wiki | Fandom

ran out of likes

1 Like

toms
Look at this chad

2 Likes

hahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhahahaahahaha

We just glossing over the fact that Kostas is missing a good amount of teeth
also the fact the minor brigand boss at the beginning of every game that most Fe games has apparently has this since I found it off the fe wikia

I’ve been wondering if this design was truly pantless since I got Fates because I refused to believe and yet here we are

I’m still LIVID about fates designs

again id sprite them if I wasnt burned out on spriting and worrying about a hack three people care about

btw should I release what I have for Skliros Saga today? Chapter 2 is done gameplaywise but the dialogue is still placeholder

It can probably wait, I think

but do whatever feels right

The only good ship is Bors X Dieck and I’ll telll you why. Bors has this very over protective personality, it especially comes out when he talks with his sister and lady Lilina. Dieck is also very protective of his gang. Here’s the kicker, if you have full supports with Lot, Wade, and Shana for Dieck as well as an A support with Lilina. On the the next save file Bors and Dieck will unlock a support with each other and by their A support they will confess their feelings for each other and have the sechs. Their bro attitudes become stronger making them the best duo in fe6. You cannot beat the Dieck and Bors.