Item Icon Blitz - Round 1

Time for another resource blitz, since I’ve decided it’s been enough time since our last one. Brought to you by Blitzmaster Peerless, presenting: Item Icon Blitz!

RULES:

• All icons should be in insertable format, 16x16 sprites with the vanilla palette. IF you have a custom palette please specify and also provide the palette.

• Everything in this thread will be free to use (With Credit!) after the event has concluded, as per Blitz law/tradition.

• Send your submissions either in this thread or via direct messages on discord. (Though thread is preferred.)

• You have exactly one week. Going back to the roots on this one’s deadline.

DEADLINE: 29th November, 2019

Go!

11 Likes

I’m surprised we haven’t done this before. Also make sure the palette is in the same order as vanilla’s if you can.

1 Like

Bright%20Blade
Only got one but I am proud of it! I am calling it bright blade.

2 Likes

Can we have more than one entry?

1 Like

yeah you can submit an infinite amount

1 Like

Worked on this thing for Kaga Emblem:
sokidan
It’s supposed to be one of those energy attacks from Dragon Ball Z, could be used for a spell, idk.

2 Likes

So what counts as an acceptable item?

you can submit literally anything as long as its insertable as an icon

1 Like

paintbrushsprite
It’s a paint brush. For painting with the blood of your enemies.

3 Likes

Forblaze
Guardians%20axe
Spys%20dagger
The%20cleaner
Vassals%20blade
An attempt was made on Hawkeye’s axe from Heroes. Then I have a new version of the Spy’s Dagger, Cleaner, Vassal’s Blade and Forblaze from Heroes

4 Likes

Colossus
LifeAndDeath
PoisonStrike
just a few skill manuals for colossus, life and death, and poison strike

5 Likes

Durandal:
DURANDAL
Armads:
ARMADS
Forblaze:
FORBLAZE
Aureola:
AUREOLA
Apocalypse:
APOCALYPSE
Sword of Seals/Binding Blade:
SWORD%20OF%20SEALS

Some of the Divine Weapons. I still have to do the rest of them.

8 Likes

Dawnbreaker diamond%20sword THE%20Bow THE%20Lance gba_226%40E2_0105F228 mountain%20dew Heres a some item icons I made while bored. They don’t have a specific name other than the last one which is a Mountain Dew.

5 Likes

Stuff%20for%20item%20blitz
Some fe9 tomes, along with the fe10 dark tomes, plus some skill books and crossbows.
Light tomes are a bit strange due to no purple, but that’s vanilla palette for you.

10 Likes

ZaneIIB1Sheet

The palette used for these is the FE5 weapon icon palette with the first (transparent) color replaced with a light blue. Normally, the transparent color is pure black. I’ve included the palette in the correct order at the top of the sheet in case uploading it here destroyed the indexed image’s palette.

10 Likes

I’ve been working for quite some time on some icons, is it allowed to upload them? Or do I have to do them during this week?

Okay, so I said “What if I make 400?”; but even by technicality, I only have 378 icons in this post. Sorry?

First, I’ve got every single item icon recolored into my palette because I desperately crave having purples. This is, mostly, just a pass for compatability stuff.
Vanilla_Recolored_T

I also renamed all of them!
Unfortunately for everyone, I renamed them to text match to their actual in game names, so deal with Knight's Crest.png and duplicated icons because of Emblem Sword and Shadowkiller being the same icon.

And then I redrew… an unfortunately small number of the icons.
V_Redrawn_T%20-%20Copy
The groups at the bottom are because I made the versions above, and realized people probably might want Iron Swords and Iron Blades to have the same coloration.

These are also all renamed. Following the basic pattern with an added member to compensate for the Battle Axe’s existence – Iron - Steel - Imperial - Silver.

9 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, but yes, you are allowed to submit any icons you made in the past and are willing to release.

Anyway, the blitz should be done in just a few hours, after I have breakfast, take my cat to the vet and then go get my hair cut.

What about your cat’s haircut.

2 Likes

Here’s my submission.

From left to right:
Binding Blade, Durandal, Ylisse Falchion, Ladyblade, Wind/Flame/Thunder Sword, Custom Sword, Master Sword, Pyra and Mythra’s Swords, Javelin (3H), Short Spear (3H), Spear (3H), Slaying Spear, Ridersbane, Bolt Axe (3H), an assortment of Tomahawks in different colors from Slim to Silver, Hand Axe (3H), Short Axe (3H), Tomahawk (3H), Slim to Brave Axe based on the FeH versions, Pit and Dark Pit’s bows, Aura, Imhullu, Starlight, Thani (a mixed version of the Radiant Dawn and Heroes version), Custom Fire Tome, Matrona, Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D, and Sprite cans.

10 Likes