It is time...., Who is the best Avatar Character in fire emblem?

I’d wish for “None”, but that’s not going to happen outside of remakes, I’m honestly afraid it might happen even in remakes…
That being said Shez is the most tolerable avatar they have made by far. Robin is close and their degree of personality is pretty similar, which is to say, they’re basically normal characters in their own right and not overly blank slates.

1 Like

Mark no doubts

1 Like

Humm So I see That The robins and Mark is winning, to seed further chaos I shall ask why they are such good avatars?

Also Why are the Byleths and Corrins such bad avatars?

1 Like

In my last post on this thread my friend I give you all the arguments to also answer this question. Read it again if you want it .

I’m not big on avatar characters, but just for opinion/speculation: both Mark and Robin may partially be popular because of the entries they were in.

FE7 was the first official FE release in the US and was a basic self insert character. Basically had no story relevance aside from being the army’s tactician. That said, having little to no character worked in favor of Mark as a self-insert.

FE:A was the entry that basically saved the franchise and was the first FE for many players. Robin was decently written and, while not the main lord or main character (may be debatable on the latter), still functioned as a primary character; which many people liked.

The other avatars were not in as good of positions.

Kris is the self insert bestie of Marth that didn’t exist in the original FE3.

Corrin, in the opinion of many, is a bad character. Though this is perhaps partly due to the poor reception of Fates’ story, especially the mess of a 3rd path. But is pretty widely considered to be poorly written. Visual design wise is probably a different story though.

Byleth is… Dull. They’re there, to be sure. Hot too, the whole monastery has the hots for Byleth. Not much else going on.

Can’t speak for the Shez or whatever, haven’t played Three Hopes.

most are good
kris is op i don’t even need to deploy any one else his downside is the games wants everything about him
robin is very important to the story and he is very good
corrin is the protagonist nothing much to add
never played 3 houses/hopes tbh
mark is literally you

W̶h̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶s̶o̶l̶u̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶K̶i̶r̶a̶n̶?̶

1 Like

The Infamous waifu collector

3 Likes