Isekai Emblem: The Tales Two [Complete, v1.2.4]

It was a bit sad killing Shouko because he saved my Dragon Herald run lol. I really think this is a project worth playing. I love Haruna! Can’t wait for the next one!

1 Like

the ending has glitch
that’s supposed all people would appear
but those can’t deploy at the end have disappeared

Whoops. I’ve added a patch that should fix that through global flags, but unfortunately those will flip when the units leave (in the exposition chapter). If you’re able, you can flip global flags AC to AF to ‘ON’ before finishing the final chapter and that should allow the event to run correctly in the ending sequence.

How do I recruit Elise since she didn’t show up again from the chapter where Hunter and Michael first left?

unrecruitable

1 Like

Question. Are supports limited to 5 still?

1 Like

Supports are fixed (meaning they increase in specific chapters with set conversations), so you can acquire as many as I decided to put in, and I’ve already forgotten how many that is lol

Can I have a step-by-step guide on Chapter 5? There is no way I’m beating this on my own.

@BigMood Thanks for this hack!

1 Like

Np, glad you enjoyed

1 Like

Excuse me, can someone help me?, Im new to this stuff but this one piques my interest. I want to play it, but it seems like i cant patch it. I tried to patch the ver 1.2.5 ups to FE8 USA using js patcher, but after i played the “patched” games on my boy, its still the vanilla one. What did i do wrong?

Where is your 1.2.5,i cant get it

Unfortunately I’m not very familiar with patcher stuff, but I think the patched game should be a separate file, so the issue might be that my boy is still using the original?

Its on the dropbox link that has been shared here. Uhh
U may check it at the bottom of first thread. It contain patch 1.2.3 - 1.2.5 alongside readme txt

@BigMood Yes, it is, although i ran the patched rom, this problem doesn’t occur with other title i tried so far. sorry for late answer, cant stay online frequently

Ah i tried it again, and somehow… its worked
Im still wondering why it wasn’t before as i certainly saved the file name differently… Imma check this after my mid term, im so excited for it xD

1 Like

@Yadzuki0 Do not post three times in a row in quick succession.
Your posts have been merged. Please edit your post if you have something more to add.

Oh man. Ohhhhh man. Listen, I’m on chap 5 having a great time so far - or I was until I felt compelled to reset yet again because there’s no goddamn convoy. Why!!! Why did you choose to disable it!!! Is there anyone on this planet who actually enjoys having to spend the first hours of the game having to factor “ensuring all units have inventory space so they don’t have to destroy an item due to an unexpected crit” into their strategy? :confused:

Impotent rage aside, the game really is well done. The setup might be Trash Isekai, but the writing is genuinely solid: the dialogue is snappy, the characters have distinct voices, and best of all, Luna manages to be cheekily aware of the inherent silliness of isekaidom without overdoing it. And these first several chapters have been surprisingly challenging for being so small (even if several of them are clearly just slightly modified vanilla maps), so I’m really enjoying the gameplay, too… if only I had a goddamn convoy!!!

1 Like

I have birthed the evil younger cousin of the (already evil) overly late plot promotion: the overly late plot convoy

1 Like

Does anyone have any strategies for the bowl of soul temple. Please. The leadership star differential means it’s inconsistent to blitz the leadership star havers and it’s really hard to defend when your only bulky unit also gets doubled and is your healer :sob:
It’s also not the safest to blitz the inside of the temple either because I barely used the earthlings

1 Like

If you’re in a tough spot, you might have to just break past the guard and move everyone into the trial. You’ll lose out on the S rank axe but it’s the easiest way forward

hey, big fan of the dragon herald, but this game is giving me lots more trouble. is there a trick to chapter 5 that i am missing? no one on my team except taki can take more than 2 hits but even then the onslaught of mages and 1-2 range keeps killing me. ive been spreading experience fairly evenly, while feeding most boss kills to luna. what am i doing wrong?

1 Like