Is there any Three houses editors in the works?

i know theres the save editor and the randomizer, they clearly show i can be edited, but are there any editors for enemies, chapters, ect, and methods to put it into a loadable mod like mario superstar mode is?

i wanted to make a full mod before but theres no tools, it seemed like they would been worked on soon, but 4 months later everyone who was working on them dies / disappeared. is there anyone actually working on 3H tools anymore? or do i need to rally a call to arms to revive and get some people together to work on new tools?

You’re better off dumping the game yourself, examining the filestructure and figuring out if data is modular and can be edited easily.
I’ll bluntly say that the wave of people playing only 3H likely won’t seem interested in doing actual modding from what I’ve seen, because the last “breakthrough” of 3H datamining lately was a pastebin outlining… ingame chest sizes.

2 Likes

Not sure if this is related but in yuzu emulator, fe3h cannot pass chapter 9 after battle.

There’s a channel related to Three Houses hacking in the 3DS Fire Emblem hacking discord server if that’s any help.

3h modders are still trying to figure out how the game even works. instead of trying to get people to make tools for you can try contribute to do the research yourself. all their research is public domain too so feel free. either that or be patient.
4 months is not a long amount of time to create “tools” for a new game, let alone one on a new engine. KT will legit move data tables around after they update the game. So its not as easy as you may think.

4 Likes

KT are probably still trying to figure out how the game works, the madmen.

1 Like