Is it possible to make Growth boosting items like the scrolls in Thracia

Before asking, make sure to search! Press the :magnifying_glass_tilted_left: in the upper right to search.

As the title says I wanna make growth boosters more like the Scrolls in Thracia or the orbs in Mystery

I’m using FeBuilder and tinkering with Fe6 so I am just genuinly curious if it’s at all possible or am screwed out? I’d assume I’d have to have something akin to the Emblem seal in Fe7 but I’m not sure

Also if possible I’d want items to that while held boost crit and grant move and Canto is that possible?

For FE6 you’d have to code that kind of thing yourself, the things you mentioned all exist in FE8 which has a lot more hack support

Buggar that sucks so there’s no way to do it in FeBuilder for Fe6? Well still thanks for letting me know