Introduction: I'm here to hack ROMs and chew gum

Heya FEU, I’ve had my account here for a long time but I just realized I never made an introduction post because I get anxious lmao.
I’m TrikkiNikki, but just Nikki is fine. She/Her pronouns, if you would. You may recognize me from the discord, where I occasionally pop into the voice chat or chime into a discussion on the writing channel or smth like that. You might also recognize me because I was the video editor of the Sacred Echoes’ FEE3 trailer last year (I’m all game for editing more trailers this year btw), or from my Sacred Stones “Adequately Explained Ironman” video that has almost 30k views now.

I have a variety of future plans:

• I put together a crapload of music, probably more than what is necessarily. I’ll be throwing a bunch of my favorites into a drive folder and sharing .s files, midis, and WAVs with you all for your perusal. This is basically ready and will be going up whenever I feel like putting together like 2 final details
  • I have a single-chapter hack based on like three different subplots in Radiant Dawn called “Escape from Sienne” that is nearly done. I was originally making it for I believe it was Vesly’s 4 hour blitz back last year but then my perfectionist ass didn’t want to share something that might be flawed, because how dare I. Def planning on making a short video on this.
  • My bigger long-term project that I consider my “primary hack” is like 14 chapters long that is currently named “Fire Emblem: Liberation Blade”. I tend to float on and off of my projects and I have a few other things I’m focusing on, so idk if/when I’ll actually finish it, but it’s something I enjoy working on and I’m planning to publish a demo when I can. Primary features are Gaiden chapters where you play as the villains and trading rare materials for valuable tools and weapons (but you won’t be able to accept all the offers, so you have to pick and choose)
  • This is on top of whatever FE related content will be on my Youtube Channel, such as my Path of Radiance Wheel Run, where l spin a wheel to determine who I deploy. Yes, I’m advertising, and I only feel very slightly weird about it.

I’m typically pretty quiet and don’t tend to pipe up in discussions all that often, but as you can see when I do speak I often have a lot to say, so I’ll be mostly lurking in the background and maybe jumping in if I have a thought worth contributing. That is all!

11 Likes

I hope to be able to play your hack once it is finish. :heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.