Importing Combat animations (either exported from FEBuilder or commissioned by someone)

Hacking method: Lex Talionis

So I have a question that hasn’t been answered yet: I’m trying to insert a custom combat animation into Lex Talionis. At first I did it with a commissioned combat animation and I managed to get it in there (although this was months ago and I’ve slept since then, I can’t remember how I did it). Now I’m trying to import an animation that I’ve exported from FEBuilder.

I exported all the files of the animation into a folder, but I don’t know what to do from there. Importing it into LT doesn’t work. Importing a certain attack (like Magic for example) doesn’t work (even when renamed to MagicAnima or just Anima. This was how I managed to get my commission class to work, I do remember that)

I’m just trying to figure this out and I’m not having much luck. Any help would be appreciated

I just figured I would suggest joining the Lex Talionis discord. They are more active there to provide feedback. Link to it is in the document link that was created.

https://lt-maker.readthedocs.io/en/latest/source/home.html

That’s the unfortunate thing. I have been for months now, never got a response (asked yesterday)

Maybe I ought to ask again, I just didn’t wanna annoy them. Figured maybe someone else on here might have the answer.