I'm about to introduce...! I'm introducing...!

Hello everyone!

Fren

I’ve been roaming around this community for a while and doing one of other post about balance or other topics. But I realize that I never properly introduce to y’all.

My name is Gero, but you may also know me as Anster. I’m a beginner romhacker that’s very proficient on Balance and gameplay and a bit map-making (not completely good at it but I try). I currently have two projects on the making, one is a meme fest about a streamer, and the other that’s more serious and currently is in the fridge for now. But if you’re interested, is about a daughter and her father searching for the whereabouts of her mother, and discovering some strange organization in the process.

Overall I hope you can enjoy my project and the future projects that I may participate! Thank you so much and have a wonderful day/night!

PD: I’m open to help anyone who wants out there who wants to balance their hacks, so feel free of contacting me!

10 Likes

Welcome Gero hope you enjoy your time here. Though it means nothing as you are already enjoying and you have the badge of regular

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.