I'll try to make an intro lol

Hey guys! I’m PK. I’ve been a FE fan for a few years now, and I’m currently trying to make a fangame with Lex Talionis. I’ve been off and on with working on this game for a while now, and I finally hit my stride and have been making a lot of progress with it for the past week! I’m hoping to get at least a public demo of it posted by the end of the year.

I’ve played through FE7, Three Houses, and a bit of Path of Radiance and Fates. I’m not exactly the best tactician in the world but I get by lol

12 Likes

Hey welcome to fe universe and good luck on the project make sure not to burn your self out

1 Like

I wish you two good luck! There’s 10-something months until the end of the year, so take it with care.
At the end, we’re all doing this for fun, right?

1 Like

Yup, exactly!

1 Like

Yooo, sup, PK! :wave: Welcome to FEU! :sparkling_heart: It’s nice seeing you join these forums :two_hearts: I also wish you good luck with your project and can’t wait to see what kind of story you’ve crafted :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.