I want to commission a battle sprite animator

Hi, I was wondering if there was a centralized place for me to seek artists doing battle animations? Or how I would find artists who want to do animations. The animations would possibly feature in a personal project of mine, but my primary interest is seeing some of the really cool sprites that the community has made animated and useable in other hacks.

If you are interested please DM me with your rates and past projects!

1 Like

I think you just ask. As for finding an artist, good luck since they don’t always accept.

I’m not sure who exactly to ask which is part of the problem :sweat_smile: but I guess I’ll start reaching out

I would but I’m stuck with school problems and another commission so sorry about that. You could ask @Xantrox but I don’t know if they take commission work plus I think they have their own issues right now and might not want to deal with the stress of expectations and such so maybe not. (I pinged them here just in case they are interested so don’t dm them)

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

If it helps at all, I would be most interested in having @Arkth wolf tamer sprite animated first.

1 Like