I am embarressed lol

high there Im levonant I have made the rom hack fire emblem blade of dakrness. sory long story short I am feeling really dumb for trying to post my actual link without having real access…well you don’t know until you know. loved radiant dawn. hate self insert avatar heroes as they screww up writing etc.
wish intellegent systems would not do remakes and instead focus on new stories but go back to having original worlds without trying to use nostalgia to sell. but alas i am an older player now so they are going for them 10 year olds and i hope the next generation falls in love the same way i did the first time i popped in that fe cartridge and found myself sitting quietly in my house for 6 hours straight.

remi femble on fanfiction net

funny story actually got into fire emblem writing by accident i loved fire emblem 7 and thoguht mayeb there was an online version which there was a striped down thing in like 2004 for a time but i digress I found a fire emblem rping website and thought it was an actual game liek somewhere on the site was an actual game with graphics. #facepalm and then sat there and fought my way through all that fun to get through 1 paragraph and two paragraphs and 3 paragraphs of pure garbage 7th grade writing and felt like man. i dont measure up. :slight_smile: i miss those days. eventually lost that website but then found fan fiction and began pushing myself in my writing and ended up writing 2 radiant dawn companion novels a sequal about skrimir becomign gallias king and a prequel about how zelgius became zelgius.

8 Likes

oh also been playign since 2003 yep i was a gba guy with that first ad in the game informer magazine i was hooked

I bought fe and golden sun because the boxes looked cool

2 Likes

alwyas wantd golden sun but just never a chance. those year had great titles

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.