How to play fire emblem roms

Yeah so im new here and can i ask how to play these games? I downloaded gba on Android and the link rom files in this site but i don’t know how to play the game, it doesn’t even appear on gba

1 Like

Roms are not provided here due to legal concerns you will need to download an application to patch your own Roms, the exact application may vary by patch however most are .ups files, I know these apps exist as I used to use android for emulation.

As for where you get your own Roms, I can not advise.

I have the sacred stone rom and another one, what now?

I recommend the MyBoy! emulator for Android. Choose the roms folder inside the emulator and load a gba rom. As far as I am concerned, the best experience is playing on real hardware (GBA SP and DS Lite) via gba flashcart.
As for Fe hacks, you have to download the patch and apply it to the gba rom indicated by the author, using UniPatcher apk for android.
Enjoy! :wink:

Do you know how to send a message? Feel free to send me a PM. Also, I highly recommend getting Discord and joining the FEU channel.

Send me a message anytime and ask me any questions about what you need help with and I’ll do my best.

You use a rom patcher to attach the UPS file most hacks give to a vanilla rom, most often Sacred Stones. These patches are in copious supply but the one I personally use is Rom Patcher JS