How many PMEs do we have today

• what are you smoking I see no PMEs
  • 348939535345 calculated

0 voters

2 Likes

What is a PME. I have never heard of such a silly thing.

7 Likes

Too many especially since they all are so simple that they blend together

4 Likes

It could be PME Fever. It’s going to be a trend until the next big thing comes along.

1 Like

I don’t see anything. My sphere of consciousness rejects all

1 Like

Pme?

• Your jeigan has 0 Skl base / growth.
  • Your Lord has max con and high def/str
2 Likes

Player tip:

10 Likes

A thing that’s been flooding feu months ago

1 Like

It’s called PME (Pull My Ear).

Another tip for people who don’t care about PMEs: Go to Account → Preferences → Tags and add any tags under Muted that you never want to see again (in this case, pick_my_edits and pme). It saves you the effort of muting individual PMEs by wiping them all off your feed. 10/10, would recommend.

4 Likes

My political stance on PMEs:

Dude Chainsaw man part 2 goes hard, yall should read it

7 Likes

Play Yggdra Union on steam

5 Likes

played it and don’t understand the battle sequence

1 Like

you pick a card and then you walk up to someone and if they are a man you avoid them being in a cross and if they are a woman you avoid them being in a cross but tilted slightly

If you think about it all hacks are PMES, its just that only one person is making the edits…that’s like so DEEP man…

5 Likes

Woah .

(Post must be at least 5 characters)

To throw my own (unimportant) take, I think PMEs are fine and a good way for new hackers to get accustomed to tools like FEBuilder. With that said, I think it’d be really nice if the forums had a PME tag, like how there’s tags for shilling and what not

There should already be a tag for PMES.

There is, but I feel like upgrading it to a full tag like Community or Concept would go a long way

Wow dude I’m so high right now… that’s like damn bro It’s like “repeats mindblown gesture 3 times” yknow. Like wow, so… crazy yknow and deep