How does "capture" work

Sorry for the inconvenience but I have been dealing with the FE Builder and I have realized that in the skill list they have the capture of orochi and now I have the doubt of how that skill works It gives me half a use without programming something that I need and the rom breaks because it does not have X necessary things

?

I cannot understand you.

Maybe send a report7z to the febuildergba thread?

I’m sorry but I can’t, I’m Mexican and it’s hard for me to learn English and when I do the report it gives me a ZIP file and I don’t know what to do next, but all I want is to know how it works the ability that a drawn rope has (it’s the one with orochi in fire emblem fates) and to know if I need to program a jail or something like that

Capture lets you fight an opponent next to you, and if you reduce their HP to 0 during that fight, you forcefully rescue that opponent and can then trade with them to take their items.
However, when you use capture, your stats except for HP and luck are half their normal values.

This is based on Fire Emblem: Thracia 776’s version of capture and not Fire Emblem: Fates’ version.

1 Like