How do I add a dragon vein and more

I was curious about how I can add a dragon vein in sacred stones. I’ve been stuck on this for awhile and I wanna make a dragon vein either give a buff, restore a status, heal hp or give an item or even attack enemies or teleport to a certain location of the map. There’s something I am curious about doing as well. Corrin’s hushido/nohr noble class post and pregame. I would assume it’s a lord that can use a dragon stone like kana except one thing. Doesn’t female corrin use rods/staves and male corrin use scrolls/tomes if you promote? It’s been a very long time since I originally played fates.

Also I am considering making each and every transforming units that need stones. I’ve seen spriters resource have fire emblem heroes sprites and my issue is where are the sprites already assembled.

If you have something else to add to your post, please edit your first post instead of making a second one.

Install SkillSystems to use dragonveins or add the TrapRework by itself from Sme’s asm thread.

The effects you want aren’t all easy to do.
Buffs - Pokemblem does this, everything else only does 1 turn effects like rallies afaik. Some people change pure water to boost a different stat than res.
Restore status to the active unit can be done with SetUnitStatus patch.
Heal HP is easy. If you want the animation too, use the vulnerary animation patch.
Give item is easy. A random item can be done with some basic branching.
Attack enemies requires my AoE patch. It adds an event command to hit an area of enemies.
Teleporting is easy. Use the move commands with speed 65535 / (-1) and the warpout / warpin commands if you want the animation.

You can find graphics in the repo. Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Your post is a bit incomprehensible but I tried to answer as best I could. Please organize your thoughts a bit more and ask clearer questions if you need more help.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know and my bad for it being complicated. I should have been more descriptive with what I was asking.

Sorry about that. Thanks for telling me.