Horn Battle Animation

I’m hoping to make a Heralder class that just plays a horn / trumpet / bugle type instrument, so if anyone wants to make an animation for something like that, that’d be awesome.

I looked in the graphics repo already and saw some awesome stuff, but I didn’t see any animations for playing a horn type instrument. These instruments were used historically in battles to communicate over long distances, so I think it could be fitting in fe context.

I don’t have strong feelings about which base class animation is playing the instrument, except that I’d prefer it to be a generic class instead of a specific character unique one. Bard, Soldier, Mercenary - anything’s fine.

Unarmed_000
The first one of a small series. Its only a small edit, so others feel free to edit them.

horn
a bit rougher then the previous one but its a base
I can share the ase files on discord if anyone wants to pick em up.

horn

Thanks, I’ve got something working now with it:

mGBA_yZF6bnkTCp

wow really cool!