Hola busco a personas que quieran hacer un hack rom en español

Hola soy un escritor algo nuevo y me gustaria hacer un hack rom de fire emblem quiero plasmar mi historia en ese hack rom si alguien tiene experiencia por favor contacteme el trabajo no es gratis si gustan un sueldo haganmelo saber mi user de discord es finn776

5 Likes

Hola ! I hope you find well this reply.
First welcome to FEU
Second
This is an english forum. There are spanish speakers here for sure, me for example. But i would recommend you to use the language of the forum for a better communication. Most of the people here won’t understand what you write.
Yeah you want an spanish project … But about what ? You need to talk more about the project you are making or you want to make. Without any clue of what your project is about is almost impossible someone came for help, even if you pay for that.
Also, most of the projects are solo developing. I know it may be difficult at the beginning but hey we can help and teach you via discord and here you can find a lot of tutorials and FAQs for beginners like you.
I wish you luck.

1 Like

Hello, thank you very much for the help, I didn’t know, I’m something new in this rom hack

2 Likes

Ya like @Lukirioh said i did not understand anything but since is your first time posting so with assumption you are new here i welcome you my friend hope you enjoy your time here

2 Likes

Fe wod (wars of dragons) has a spanish forum, but the hackrom scene in that one isn’t really big. Still, I believe it’s the biggest one in spanish. You can check there if you want

2 Likes

Yeah I may affirm that FEWOD is the biggest spanish FE Forum but just as you said, the Hackroms theme right there is a bit poor.
I think if you are interested in Hacking FE GBA games this is the right place for you. Here you have a lot of F2E/F2U stuff (free to edit and free to use ) and also a lot of people than can help you. Also, here you have a directory with more than 200 games !
Different engines , cool threads and nice people to chat without any toxicity. Give it a try man.

2 Likes

Very Nice

1 Like

The hack is still on development?

Hi yes