Hiii, I am "new" here!

I am Ze, I am not a native english speaker and I still have a lot to learn. So about three years ago more or less I discovered fire emblem and I absolutely loved it, after playing (nearly) all of the fe games I discovered this place.

Since that I’ve been reading a lot about romhacking, playing romhacks and that sorta thing. I am still new but I am eager to learn.

I hope at least I can help a little and made some friends on the way, thank you for reading this!

14 Likes

Welcome ZeBolonesa hope you enjoy your time here

1 Like

Welcome! Plenty to learn around here and folks are super friendly, you’ll fit right in! :smiley:

1 Like

Ey Ze, no esperaba verte por aqui xDDDDD
No se si te acordaras de mi (Vs superJueves), pero me alegro de verte, espero que pases un rato agradable en FEU, aqui uno no se aburre y ahi mucho que aprender.

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

Y claro que me acuerdo de ti markex la verdad sabria que estarias por aquí no se me daba esa sensación.

And I think we should stop speaking in english I don’t know if we can I am practically new her. I will try to help and be friendly with everyone!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.