Hi, it's me, the Cerberus guy!

Hey there, I’m a clown that didn’t realize I needed an introduction to post a project.

So hi! I’m making Fire Emblem Cerberus, which will have it’s own thread later! (this is what I get for lurking for so long)

So uh, that’s all. See you around!

26 Likes

Welcome aboard! The trailer looks great!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome to the club. So you are also a clown… well, remember that there was already another one before you: yours truly. Hmm…let’s hope your hack lives up to the name it bears and what it represents: the guardian of the underworld!
Let’s hope that is the case:
ZW2qg9

Rather than like this:
deh6q0u-13194df2-6c78-486b-87e1-527d519aba0c

LOL

2 Likes

hey welcome!! the trailer was awesome! i’ll be checking out the thread when you get it posted :smiley:

3 Likes

Everyone get in here and grant Aarongeddon your power!

6 Likes

The hack looks really good! I’m excited to be able to give it a shot because it’s incredibly clear you put an immense amount of effort into it.

3 Likes

Called it.

Trailer was sick. Welcome to feu.

10 Likes

Welcome ! Your trailer was awesome, Cerberus looks like a very cool romhack ! :smile:

2 Likes

Since we know you’re a real person with a project to post, I went ahead and bumped the timer up :wink:. Great trailer, and happy posting!

9 Likes

Since we know you’re a real person with a project to post, I went ahead and bumped the timer up :wink:. Great trailer, and happy posting!

Thank you!

1 Like

remember me when ur famous Aaron…

3 Likes

Welcome Aarongeddon hope you enjoy your time here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.