Hi, I'm Wilhem

Hi, I’m Wilhem.
I’m just some random young adult from Canada who liked the idea of FE romhacking enough to spend a year learning how to use FEBuilder to make a singular hack. And y’know what? It was pretty fun. I might make another one. I got to spend a year slowly but surely improving my writing and game development skills. I’m about on the verge of completing it and hope to release it soon. It’s a bit rough at times, more of a learning experience, but I figured I’d share it anyways.

I’m mostly a writer. I’m pretty big on scripts, so making a romhack was an excellent medium to share my stories with. I’m not too great at pixel art or coding or anything, but hey, nobody’s perfect. When someone isn’t talented in one spot, they could be amazing in another. Let’s hope so.

All I really hope is that nothing goes horribly wrong because I have little experience with this community. So let’s hope my somewhat edgy fantasy writing isn’t too edgy for this place. It shouldn’t be-- I’m pretty sure it falls in the 15-17 range-- but I’m an uncertain person.
Welp. Only one way to find out. See you soon.

19 Likes

The community enjoys edge, as long as it’s self aware. Even when it’s not self aware it can be enjoyable by poking fun at it, ever play the Last Promise?

6 Likes

Oh, yes. Last Promise is a big inspiration for me. Good to know this.
I try not to be so edgy it’s cringy-- but yeah, I’m still kinda edgy. Hilariously, people call me edgy more than I do. Funny that.

1 Like

hello fellow canadian

1 Like

Nice to See a fellow Canadian here

1 Like

Hey, Willhelm. Big fan of your scream.

Welcome to the Community.

1 Like

Welcome Wilhem :partying_face::partying_face: . I cant wait to see what new hack u will bring to the table i am always there to play test it and will let u know about the bugs and others with in ur hack when its out.

Hilariously, it’s not Wilhelm. No second L. But I appreciate the Wilhelm scream joke. I don’t think I could actually replicate the scream in real life.

Fun fact! Nobody gets it right on the first try. Don’t feel bad. While I prefer my full name, “Wilhem”, “Wil” is also fine.

Now you know what unit I insist on using when I play FE7.

1 Like

Welcome. What would be the name of your hack? I suggest ‘First Lie’ for fun.

Funny you should mention it. I just uploaded it. It’s called “Treasure Hunters”.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.