Hi, I'm new!

Hey FEUniverse.
I’m still fairly new to this site, found this introduction thingy and thought, why not say hi before I post more. ^^;

So, I’m Koni, nice to meet you all. I’ve been a user of FEBuilder for a while now, but theres still a lot to learn, thats why I’ll probably pop up with a few questions here and there. I think mapping is one of my stronger points when it comes to creating stuff. I also work on a personal project with my best friend, who’s helping me out with characters and mugs.

I’ve started with FE7 The Blazing Blade when it was released in Germany and immediately fell in love with it. I have also played The Binding Blade, The Sacred Stones, Radiant Dawn (though I never finished it oops), Shadow Dragon on DS, Awakening, Fates Conquest, Shadows of Valentia and lots of FEH. My all time favorite is The Binding Blade and so it will always hold a special place in my heart. I’m also into lots of other Nintendo games, such as Zelda, Mario, Pikmin or Smash Bros for example.

I’m actually shocked I wrote such a wall of text actually, so thats it. lmao
Hope we’ll have a good time together!

12 Likes

よろしく。

1 Like

I look forward to seeing what you can do!

1 Like

We can be friends if you finish RD

2 Likes

Nice to meet you. That’s really cool that you have a friend who is also into FE (I wish I had one!) I’m still new and not good with words so I’m not sure what else to say, but I hope you enjoy your time.

1 Like

More people from germany are always nice. Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome!