I’m definitely not impersonating Ross or anything.
I really love the GBA Fire Emblem games, particularly FE8, but then, it’s not as though I’ve tried all of the FE games. I’m a personal fan of the Bord-and-Cord archetype, if it wasn’t obvious.
I’ve started to hack FE8 as my brain hasn’t been challenged lately, and learning a new tool, that being FEBuilderGBA, definitely did that. I’m actually running it on a Chromebook, because Linux (And Wine!) is just that good, I guess. My first romhack is based on history, and I’ll throw out the concept sometime, probably.
I’m also super happy there’s an online community as obsessed with FE as me, so I am content.
Welcome to feu I hope you have fun here, enjoy this gift casually blows us both up with the mine that sets off the 10 sticks of dynamite on me casually walking from the explosion drinking an elixir
well still welcome always gotta test the new folks how they handle a situation blowing up now ima escape before a certain someone comes to try and blast me with a magic sword hits the escape button on the menu to leave