Hi and I daydream about making my own fire emblem hack in Lex Tailonis
…do l have a plan…kinda…i’m finally typing out my ideas in a word document
so You might see some project from me soon…hopefully
…HOPE WE GUYS LIKE WAR CRIMES
Hi and I daydream about making my own fire emblem hack in Lex Tailonis
…do l have a plan…kinda…i’m finally typing out my ideas in a word document
so You might see some project from me soon…hopefully
…HOPE WE GUYS LIKE WAR CRIMES
Ah welcome, welcome to the wonderful universe of feu here is a wonderful gift to start your trip here hands a huge lit bundle of dynamite
Welcome, I too want to make a game in Lex Talionis but it’ll be so big, and I too have word documents for it
Welcome! As a sitewarming gift, here is a voucher for a free sample from my Bomb Shop!
Also don’t worry about Shadow’s dynamite, I sabotaged his supply so they’re all duds.
Welcome Derrick hope you enjoy your time here.
Heres a ceremonial wrap staff
To get away from pyromanics who rome these parts. hope you have leveled your staff rank
Checks bag
YOU LITTLE WHEESEL I PAID FULL PRICE!
EEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE
casually throws all 999,999,999,999 bundles of dynamite at her
Ya know what I’m making my own can’t be that hard to make a stick-
*is buried under approx. 1 trillion dud dynamite sticks*
*requires help*