Hello, Everybody

I am Kalastar, and I am a fan of many things. This includes SpongeBob SquarePants, as well as some other things such as Bloons Tower Defense and the Game Grumps (I even have a Game Grumps t-shirt!).

As for Fire Emblem, my favorite would have to be Radiant Dawn for Wii, but I have not played too many games from this series. The first time I learnt about hacking was 8 months ago when a YouTuber played Fire Emblem Shackled Power.

I have had my account created for a while, along with this I have something ready for the Fire Emblem E3. But apparently I should post something to unlock site-wide permissions, so here is my introduction.

I wish you a fine evening for all readers reading this post. :grinning:

4 Likes

As a Playtester for your game The Szechuan Sword, I cannot wait for the official release of this game, I think it is one of if not the most unique and creative rom hacks in the Fire Emblem community. I had a lot of fun with it, and I hope others do too.

Hello and welcome to this community. And good luck with your project. I understand it’s a FE hack of the comedy and demented genre: well, it’s not for me, but it’s surely original and partially voice acted, so many people will surely like it. :wink:

Welcome to the community fam

Bro ur retired get back in my basement

Also welcome to the community Kalastar

Believe it or not, but Grug 2 was the first hack I played ever.
I’m so #blessed to see a message from the best creator of all-time.

1 Like

I feel honored that someone played my hack as their first hack

Also concerned on why you’d pick Grug 2 out of any hack lmao

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.