Hello, all you majestic people

Hey all, looks like I did things our of order, so wanted to ammend that. I go by Yerek online, so that’s this accounts name. Been a fan of FE since my childhood. Hope my creations bring some people some joy. Looking forward to getting to know you all, and thanks for reading.

-Yerek

12 Likes

Welcome to the community! I am always eager to see what people create. If you ever need help with your assets, such as spritesheets, portraits and animations, feel free to DM me here. Also, consider joining our Discord for daily updates! ~Glofi

Thanks a ton! I may ask someone for advice on refining one animation. Most I think are release ready, but Lilina’s base lord class’ animation feels like it could be better.

Assuming I can post it here is an in game gif (my phone’s gif maker has a low frame rate so the gif is a lot more choppy than it would be in game). Can send a febuilder gif later. This is all I can do on my lunch break.

gif-20240104-122317

2 Likes

Welcome Yerek hope you enjoy your time here

Wow! That’s really beautiful! What do you think could be better about it?

Honestly, I am not sure. It just feels like there is something small that would complete it. It’s unlikely, but I was hoping a different perspective could help me figure out what. Looking at i again I wonder if the palette could be slightly better…Or the whole thing about yourself being your own worst critic. I am not quite sure, but anyways thanks for looking and for thr kind words!

2 Likes

So I figured out the small inconsistancy. The twirl back to the ‘resting’ position. The red part of the skirt is not suppossed to reach all the way down, but did in those 3 frames. Here is the updated version (exported from febuilder) :

lrdf_m

And for the fun of it here is the staff animation :

lrd_st

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.