Have some sprites, I guess

Blessed Set and Killer Set

I imagine the blessed weapons would provide a weak defense buff and hp regain at the beginning of each turn in exchange for pitiful damage and killer weapons would take a bit of health at the beginning of each turn in exchange for heightened critical chance. Anyone know what these are based on?

21 Likes

Those icons give me Soul Calibur and Soul Edge vibes.

2 Likes

Bow really do be going :eye: n :eye:

1 Like

Its hungry

3 Likes

These icons are amazingly well made!

Hey, if it’s alright with you, I am making a new project and I wanted to know if it’s okay if I put these in.
I’ll give credit of course. But only if it’s alright with you.

2 Likes

Everything is free use

6 Likes

Awesome sprites, as always, Gabe. Lovin’ your work since 2014 baybey.

I decided to organize my cache of icons, so now I will list categorize them by set, and tell what each set was envisioned as when I created them.

icons

Slim/Bronze, iron, Steel, Silver, Gold, Poison, Brave, Killer, Devil, Reaver, Ranged 1-3, Dragon, Horse, Armor

The ones after these had no clear idea when I created them, I just like to work in sets. Then the sprites at the bottom do not have sets.

Fun fact, a lot of these sprites are based on weapons from other franchises!

cameo

Sword of House Valens from Tales of Legendia, Soul Calibur, Soul Edge, Blade of Ahrah from Dust: An Elysian Tale, Arngrim’s Dragonslayer from Valkyrie Profile, Darknut’s sword from Twilight Princess, Warring Kingdoms Garen’s sword, Lunar Goddess Diana’s sword, Rubious from Sonic and the Black Knight, Narsil Sword from Demon Hunter Legend 3, Marth’s Falchion, Red Queen from Devil May Cry, Aria’s sword form from The Sacred Blacksmith, beam swords from Run Saber, Godslayer from Grandia 3, the Master Sword from Legend of Zelda, Adonis’s sword from Valkyrie Profile, Schwartz’ halberd from Tales of Legendia, Hrist’s halberd from Valkyrie Profile, Eliza’s halberd from Shaman King, Heugoe and Roienbourg’s halberds from Valkyrie Profile.

16 Likes

Uh, is there anything new here we haven’t yet added to the repo? Anything new from your previous posts in the thread?

Also a suggestion; I recommend putting text above the icon groups. Right now, looking at what you wrote, it’s not clear to me where the various groups you listed start and end.

1 Like

Each set is a column, so every weapon in a vertical line is the same kind of weapon. For example, all those red and yellow weapons are ‘killer’, just variations.

Of course, everyone is free to use these icons however they see fit.

1 Like

Does this seem about accurate?

4 Likes

Perfect. And everything to the right of that is uncategorized, right? They’re part of sets, but just sets you haven’t particularly named?

correct

1 Like

misc

Then the magic, staves, and misc. items. There are some new icons I haven’t posted before, like the stone tablets.

18 Likes

Are these F2U? By the topic’s title, I’m assuming they are.

yes, feel free to use however you like

2 Likes

Any chance you could specify what the new things are? You mentioned stone tablets, but implied there might be more stuff. Checking everything individually is a pretty slow process, so…

image image

Some icons based on items from Sonic and the Black Knight, gba palette on the left.

image image image image image image

These are the new icons.

Also, I’ll take three icon requests, go ahead and submit them! I will only work from references.

16 Likes

I’d like a pair of magical earrings to improve my mages’s MAG :slight_smile: