Get to know Smorgez

Hai hai hai :3 im smorgez!!! Im an artist from twitter who has decided to dip their entire body into the water that is the world of romhacking! My fe journey started when i was playing smash brothers when i was young where i saw lucina and pondered “who is this girl” that was the catalyst to me then discovering about fire emblem heroes, then to fire emblem as a whole! fire emblem has since been a hyper fixation of mine and i have loved this franchise for quite a while! Fire emblem inspires me to do art and to create! ill post some art below !

If you ever wanna chat my discord is smorgez#0621 and my twit and insta are @smorgez Thank you!!!

12 Likes

apparently i cant post my art so just dm me and ill send it lols

1 Like

Blimey that thing with Lucina makes me feel old.
Welcome and uhm… stuff? help how do i be social.

1 Like

hello!!!

SMORG on DEEZ NUTSSS!!, muahahah :sunglasses:

2 Likes

im dead

"SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORG!!!”
—Smorg, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

1 Like

New members have to wait a little bit and demonstrate a certain level of activity (posts, replies, etc.) before being automatically granted permission to post files/links/etc. Since you made an introduction like this, you’ll probably get perms soon, but if not try commending on a few other posts, like saying hello on other people’s introductions if you see any.

Oh, and welcome!

1 Like

yooo smorgezfans have won big…

1 Like

Hello can’t wait to see the art

1 Like

if i can figure out how to post it on here i will

1 Like

ty!!!

1 Like

Welcome!

It looks like ZessDynamite has some competition now.

2 Likes

im no pixel artist but ty damn

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.