Genshin Emblem [Rebirth]

That was the idea i suggested before
You don’t loose anything trying
Maybe with the new dev you two could make a very good hack :3 good luck for you

1 Like

It is glad to see that you are trying to continue this and meet someone who may help. I also encourage you to follow your heart. ROM hacking is only a hobby and no one pays it, so the first thing is to meet yourself instead of anyone else. Continue it as long as you are still interested at it even if without any interest or support from this community.

4 Likes

I updated the first message because we are trying to restart this, adding our new server

1 Like

For now we are deciding the classes for each character.
The discuss now is about Albedo.

Affinity GEO, and use Sword. What would be the best class for him?

1 Like

I think each character should have an unique class without promotions instead of vanilla classes and promotion system.
Instead i would like each character being an unique class as I said with a different growth each and with unique skills that it would be learning by leveling.
So
Use the elemental affinity for things like weakness to certain weapons or magics
Set each magic to specific tags/ flags/ locks for each element
That would make possible to have characters that share the same element and their just can cast that element magics.
Again
That’s what I would like to see in a project like this.
Also I’m not a big fan of GI cause i can’t play it overall xD
Oh right I almost forgot it
Why I suggested an unique class for each character
Easy
To make mini map sprites uniques representing the character as it really looks and not just a vanilla fire emblem class
Yes it’s a bit ambitious but not need to script just edit some options and sprites
Believe me
It would makes it really good
As the poor mixed projects experience I have it is more attractive to have non fe themed hacks with unique stuff that vanilla hasn’t

Ooooo, glad youre continuing this! Personally think that the myrmidon class would work well for Albedo if you aren’t willing to edit sprites, or if you are maybe an edited Eirika sprite, as she does have that regal flair which would work well for his design.

2 Likes