Fresh lemons

Hello FEU!

Joining this discussion board has been a long time coming for me. I remember way back when my friend and I would make (bad) romhacks for challenge submissions. Every time I had no idea how to approach an issue, I would end up here (7743 and .7z is inscribed in my memory). I loved romhacking and I think it’s one of the big influences that have led me to the field of game development :blush:

What’s kinda ironic is that I haven’t actually played many fire emblem games :no_mouth:
I started with fe6 and stopped playing when I found out that the Resume option didn’t rewind your last move (sorry Roy, maybe next time I’ll pay attention to the weapon triangle).
However, later, when I was older, I played through fe8, shadows of valentia, and fates (birthright + conquest). I did an LTC Draft of fe8 a couple of times (3), a few randomizer runs of fe8 (also 3), and an iron man of fe8. Needless to say, fe8 is my favorite FE game.

Don’t wanna drone on too long so I’ll cut this short. I’m looking forward to future prospects with you all! :partying_face:

16 Likes

Welcome, and hope you find some nice new hacks to enjoy.

1 Like

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

1 Like

Welcome lemon! :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.