Freccia's very very very first hack

I’m a person who always finishes what he starts. As the title implies, this is my
very first rom hack that I ever did, and as such, much has changed with time.
I started hacking in 2020 or so. As soon as I discovered fe builder, I instantly installed it
and fiddled with. I had many,many ideas in the span of four years, wich for me, they flied
quickly. I wanted to post this so that you may know my earliest work and to see how much I’ve
improved, at least in the map departement.
At first I wasn’t sure if I should’ve posted this. I found it in
my older folder and I tought to my myself “Why not?” it’s just a short hack after all.
I spent a pair of days to wrap up nicely with a bow this project, fixed some bugs
added some dialogue and bam, it’s done, mostly.
4 years ago I wanted to make a big project, who eventually became Temple of Ardesia.
Originally the hack was supposed to have 24 chapters, but I cutted to 12.

About the hack:
-It’s a simple hack long 12 chapters with minimal story and vanilla music, barring on track that I made.
-About 30 characters with triple promotions.
-Many parts are unfinished, like death, boss quotes, UI, the champion anims but I don’t feel like to finish it. I would like to move on with my life and my projects, so take this as a blitz.
-This is a gameplay-focused hack, so expect a difficulty higher than vanilla fe8.
-The palettes and portraits are a bit off, but I didn’t felt to fix them.
-No overworldmap.
-Snipers with a crit boost.

Credits.
-7743 for febuilder, Int Sys for Fe8, portraits made with AI (using Google Collab portrait algorytm)
-Vilkalizer for legionary anim
-TBA for sentinel anim

Maps:
Chp1
Before (my very first map, I didn’t knew how to make mountains)
After
Chp2
Before
After
Chp3
Before
After
Chp4
Before
After
Chpt5
Before
After
Chp7
Before
After
Chp9
Before

After

Chp10
Before

After

Chp11
Before
After

17 Likes

Bookmarking to play it. Lets see what you got!

1 Like

From an aesthetic viewpoint, these maps look very impressive to the eye! I don’t think I would have the time needed to play through your hack, but based on the how the maps look alone, it seems at least intriguing.

1 Like