Fire Emblem Time Scarred Time lines

(given the hack isn’t finished) I don’t think I’m that rushing to play it

I completely understand

As of right now all resources are going into completing the main story. We realize that without it’s completion. It will be harder to work on side stories. With this being said we will do our best to update and have more working patch’s for the main game. As well as if any updates come out for the other titles. I personally thank you for all the support.

1 Like

@Sample how is the demo going so far for you?

DEMO 0.4 IS HERE! Check top for update.

New link has been added for the main game Fire Emblem Time Scarred
Link above!

1 Like

Looks good

1 Like

Thank you it means alot

1 Like

does the project complete? :>

As of right now, no it is not complete. I do believe the game is completable, however at some point it would start playing unmodified

1 Like

Special update a very small Prologue for Fire Emblem Time Scarred link above!!!

1 Like

I know it been a year but big things are coming

Hell yeah

1 Like

Small trailer is up nothing special

Help me with some stats? Here is Scorn well at least that is his name for now, he is a sword wielding berserker .
comment your best stats and description

Berserkers are usually fast and fragile, but what we have here is a bulky slowserker. He’s basically an armour knight in a funny hat (and some boots i guess). Got his name because he does not respect enemies’ attacks. Who cares about getting doubled when you oneshot with a crit anyway? Def > str > res > skl/luck > spd.

1 Like

You only need one thread for your project. I’ve merged your new thread into your previous one.

1 Like

I like it, I’ll compare to my other generals and I think I will go with that idea

1 Like

Big Update coming to the project soon I hope to get pictures and patch up soon. However due to the game’s limitations on big the player party size can be. And how the data is saved when suspended and resuming. For the main project save states will have to be a thing to ensure the retention of units until future fixes

1 Like