Fire Emblem Three Houses Randomizer

Thanks to Saiko on discord for letting me know, that when randomizing stats/caps/growths without the min/max options selected, all stats would be set to 0. It’s been fixed and OP updated to V0.2.3.

I thought it was a feature

Small update. Not doing so hot in college but I’ll take a look at the newest patch/wave and try to get an update out within a week? Would encompass mostly fixes and accommodating the new patch, sadly. But honestly, no guarantee that I can even work on it till about December 5th, as I’m busy with transfer applications.

1 Like

Been a hot damn minute, but the OP has been updated with V1.0.0 and all the information about it. It works with Three Houses V1.2.0. Sorry for how long it took!

Here’s the link if you’re lazy like me and don’t want to scroll… If there’s any questions, just check the OP before contacting me though! :slight_smile:

Stay safe everyone!

3 Likes

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay let’s do this!

3 Likes

epic cool funny lp time?

Quick update to V1.0.1, including a new option that dictates whether Anna is included in Character Asset Randomization, to reflect the fact that Anna’s portrait doesn’t work, just as Constance’s does not. I’ve also updated the GUI a bit.

Also, added a clarification in the OP, and I’ll repost it here:

• Model Loading and Softlocks: If the game hangs while trying to load models, first try to save as close as possible to where the softlock happens, then reload and try to play through. If that doesn’t work, load your vanilla files to get past the softlock. Either way, please let me know (either here or through Discord). This seems to happen often in the beginning of Chapter 1 in particular.

Here’s the link, if you don’t wanna scroll up: click me!

I apologize if this sounds stupid but it’s something that was racking my brain.

When randomizing characters, is it possible that a character ends up as The Wind Caller or The Immovable? If not, is it because they are monsters? Also, does that mean that monsters are not randomizable classes? I wouldn’t be surprised, but I just wanna know

Monsters with names such as those were not included in Character Asset Randomization. If that’s something people are interested in, I can add that in to the next release. (At least, if it doesn’t break the game, I have no clue rn!)

I think that would be cool to have, as long as it doesn’t break the game of course. That being said, are monster classes not in the class randomization thing?

Okay dumb question but if i use this and do a randomizer am i putting my switch at risk of getting banned from online services?

Yes. Whenever stuff is not right, there is a chance to get banned. Just that the chance is basically sub 1% if one does not use the hacked game or function online. It did happen to someone tho, so be careful.

They are not yet.

Okay dumb question but if i use this and do a randomizer am i putting my switch at risk of getting banned from online services?

If you follow the tutorials to a T, don’t pirate games, don’t do anything dumb like cheating online, you should be fine. (Of course I’m not omniscient and am not responsible for any potential bans.) Nintendo Switch Banning Hub & Warning | GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community
The OP hasn’t been edited in a while but there’s some general info here if you’re curious.

Hi there, im a complete noob but wanted to try and randomise my fire emblem three houses game, i was wondering if you would be so kind as to lend me some assistance? sorry i saw a youtube video of ghast doing it and thought it looked really fun to try out ;-;

Sure! I would suggest starting with https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/. If you need help, there is a discord for nintendo homebrew linked near the top of that page.
Once you have atmosphere set up, you can follow the steps in the original post to use the randomizer - if you need help with that, I can help you through discord (my username is in the OP as well).

I’m wondering if there will be an update to the randomizer?

Yeah, my finals just ended recently so been back at working on it since then. I’d given an eta but things are too unpredictable rn to know for sure.

2 Likes

Yay!!! thank you for saying this.
would monster classes like Hegemon Edelgard (or her character) be randomized also?

1 Like

Just wanted to say thank you for this, randomizing the character’s stats has given this game even more replayability than I imagined, I really appreciate your work on it and I hope you’re able to finish all the features :smiley:

2 Likes

Apologies if this has been asked in the discord / here - I’m trying to figure out how to get this to work with Yuzu. Any thoughts on path to get it to work? Thanks in Adv!

2 Likes