Fire Emblem The Seven Keys

@Xlelius

Thank You for this hack, it had some things i didnt like but overall i had fun.

• should fix lots of typos
  • the story was very convoluted, half the time i coudnt follow it but i got the summary of it.
  • at the ending in part 3 act i coudnt use the convoy at all with Quill or Arwen.
  • QoL updates needed.

I canā€™t wait to play this game but right now Iā€™m replaying blazing sword. So when Iā€™m done, Iā€™ll play this hack. I canā€™t wait!

This looks really great! Iā€™ll make sure to give it a try sometime

I am currently considering re-writing all of part 3 (Chapters 19-30). I havenā€™t gotten a lot of positive feedback on the third part. Thoughts?

1 Like

Version 1.5 is now available.

Major changes include the addition of the Danger Zones patch and fixing the issue with unit disappearance in the later part of the game.

5 Likes

bug
i think i met a glitch
(for whose dunt understand: alice is a substitute of jaganteagan in part3 if teagan died in pt2)

also silver ring dunt work: my filers are still suffering from arrows
quill cant access convoy in map , how sad

Just one quick question @Xlelius at the current version (1.5) can we access ch24x cause iā€™ve been looking through the patch with Febuilder and i cant find a way to access it
itā€™ll be more convinence if you could provide a gaiden guide

Nope 23x is the last sidequest

tks, got it

Originally, there were plans for a ch24x, cha27x and ch29x. These never got fully implemented and I havenā€™t been able to work on this project since ver 1.5

I can probably put together a gaiden/recruitment guide pretty easily.

much appricated if you could do that i can enjoy the game without messing with febuilder