Fire Emblem Temple of Ardesia [33 CHAPTERS, 15 Gaidens, 48 total, COMPLETED]

I mean, i try to use as many units as possible because i have so many promotion item in my convoy so those forced fielding of unit in the gaiden doesn t bother me. Give me more reason to have a large number of unit to train instead of using a the small proportion of the cast+ 2 lord.

I kinda hope my Lord get their promo item next chapter. They are now cap because of killing mage knight on the gaiden map lol.

What do you think about chapter 3-2x: Trial of Mana?

• I did like it
  • I did NOT like it
  • Meh
  • I still haven’t played it

0 voters

Version 1.40

-Reduced the number of enemy status staves by a lot. In particular, removed the sleep staff from the boss of chapter 1-8, removed the silence staves fromchapter 3-2x, and more.
-Now all status staves have 100 hit, regardless of magic.
-Fixed a bug where chapter 3-2x couldn’t be completed after defeating a boss wich now has a portrait
-Nila now has a now promo, from adventurer to Exiled Princess, wich give her C rank bows.
-Removed many reinforcement on chapter 3-2x:

1 Like

The chapter 3-4 opening cutscene doesn t work on the latest build.
The boss of Chapter 3-2X death quote is the same one O neil uses on the prologue of Vanilla FE8

I still have to add proper death quotes, beside that, did you managed to complete 3-2x?

The 100 hit status staves make the chapter impossible, half your army is disabled by turn 1. Reverting to how the status staves used to work may be the play in my opinion. Rally Res used to make 1 group almost immune to status ( low 20 to high 40 worst case)

Chapter 3-4 is kinda schizopherenic, the low number of deploiment spot ( 16 ) is perfect for a survive type map but the game except me to push 4 part of the map before the reinforcement stall me to a Game over.

If the deploimenent were 18 and we had 2 Ballistae where the stairs are

would help the wallbreaking power of the player and getting rid of the pesky flying Reinforcement.

Retrying now that i know what to except.

Edit :
Now that know the gimmick , i pushed the side with the delayed arrival of reinforcement and easily wipe clean the pirates boat. Still hoping for some ballistae because shooting ballistae are fun

I’m gonna release a new patch soon. So you used rally res to alleviate the status staves in chp 3-2x? I never tougth of that lol. Usually I use restore. Maybe I can invent something to allviate that.

Wait, are you using unpromoted Wylson and Buguzuru at chapter 3-4? Interesting.
I would like to see you playing my hack.

Version 1.41:

-restored the ranges of siege tomes and balliste. The reason I did that is because both player and enemy balliste use the same item, and I wanted the player to have more range. The trade off is that now you can have more ways to counter enemy siege units.
-Added a total of 22 mannalbe balliste, wich can be used by archers, hunters and snipers.
-Restore staff now has the same range as phisic, so you can target far away allies.
-Status staves can miss, the fe8 vanilla accuracy was 70, now is 100, this mean that while your units can more easily use status staves, the enemy can still miss, for example, if an enemy sage was using silence to apply the status on one of your mages, if it was 20, now it’s 50.
-Added 2 more deployment slots in chapter 3-4.

3 Likes

Yeah , rally res to block the status on the bottom side and using a Pure water on 1 of my mage to absorb status staves on the top side .

I tried to use Wylson but his hitrate are to low ( under 50 to OHKO Flyers ) and Buguzuru doesn t OHKO with Swordslayer Merc so they are bench until the end with the deserter, the axe Bros and the axe cav. :upside_down_face:

The 100 Hit staves decimate Fiana on the 3-5 chapter and make her useless which is funny with the pre start hype speech. lol

Also Bolganone mage enemy starting next to a poor green cav to be fried lol

Load of visual bug on this chapter i am afraid

On the map prep

Start of the chapter

Restarting the rom seem to have given me some shaman catfishing me as ballistae

I think I know the reason of the bug, it’s due to the fact that the game cannot handle too many units.
This is impossible to fix it as far as I know. I could reduce the number of enemy units, but this chapter was supposed to be a great siege.

Also thank you for your feedback! I really appreciate your progress! So far you are one of the few people who reported footage from part three.

Hey, playing complete rom are a rare sight and seeing 14 gaidens picked my interest.
Also , just realise that Hajira is best girl because powerstaff + Psychic/ 100hit Silence staff :boom:
Cheese gaming

Sometimes I do enjoy putting powerful unit. Balance is important, but also fun units are important, I can say that she won’t be the last powerful unit you will get.

Trying again the trial of magic, the only unit that can survive the status barrage are Bastiano ( 17+8 from Pure water) and Fausta ( 23+8 rally res), the rest get hit reliably percent.

Bastiano get hit by 54 percent , 20 res give the opponent 70 percent to hit
The only way i finish the turn with unit that can act at the end of the turn is to stack Rally Res + Pure water for the glorius +16 res ( 16 hit on Fausta with 23+16 res )

I think reverting the old staff formula may be the play or the only way i see the gaiden being possible is to be RNG bless with Res level up
or the opponent missing everyone one of their statusing your magic user.

I think the player not being able to use status staves is not game breaking because in general, the only status that is being use are Sleeping/Berzerking some non magic user with low res.

The vast majority of my magic roaster are in the mid to low teen in term of res barring the outlier Fausta and Zoru with above 20, Lili with 19 and Bastiano with 17.
The rest is at 15 or below :smiling_face_with_tear:

Fiana now has 90 hit to be render useless on the chapter 3-5 by the silencing bishop.

The dialogue with the north village talk about a Ocean seal while you get a Bright lance instead

I’m working on another patch, this time it’s gonna take longer. Meanwhile you can get
a look at some portraits I’m working on.

A1
A5
A6
A7
A8
A9
A10
A12
A13
A14 - Helmet
A15
A16

5 Likes

Impressive,
Just finish my 1st attempt at the 3-5 map, Green unit being usefull :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I Was excepting them to die by turn 6 but they hold the fort pretty well , even with me not doing anything turn 1.

I will try to send my feedback when i do more chapter.

Edit: The chapter 3-5 is 1st turn dependent on if the green unit do :
-If they failed to kill the silence bishop turn 1, the troubador got silence and the lack of healing will make their colapse to quick to safe fiona ( Unirocally have to sack 2 turn in a row but they failed to hit 2 54hit chance )

• If the sniper forgoes the balistae, he will kill himself in some stupid rush and not trim the enemy fast enough.

• If the green unit failed to hit their 70’s 60’s hit, the number of enemy hit reached the unit cap and the boss don t spawn lol so you end up like this

Just going to have to luck out and that the useless green do kill themselves to quickly. If they live long and dodge some 60 instead of face tanking every hit, its very easy come chapter.

Hate Fiona for using the purge once and then psychic spaminmg while she holding the purge for maximum uselessness.

Hi, I’m writing from my cellphone since my pc is on repairs. I will remove Fiana’s purge and the silence staff from the enemy bishop as soon as the repairs are done .

Retry the map, the thing to do now is to rush a unit with restore to unsilence fiona and the troubador.
Once i realise i can long range unsilence them , the map become quite easy and assisting in healing duty make them very durable ( Usefull green unit are great ). My green army start fighting the pirates with how efficient they were.

Making lily a mounted unit help massively.

Stole everthing, kill everything, great map (- the silence staff and the purge problem)

Did i say how much i love hejira ?
Also good bye BoatGuy , your crit will be missed.

Edit: Did the next mission, balistae feeling great, Boat guy setuping kill, Rescue Cheese the sniper,
Rejoin in the middle, trade chest key, enjoyable chapter. Rally Skill + Rally Luck to hit the boss

Boat guy? You mean Nazir ? I appreciate that you are liking my maps! Next chapter is a shopping one .

The shopping chapter has a bug where the game give you an extra turn of buying ( not complaining tho)

The Venisio brigade show up but they are all level 0 prepomote ( more level up for me no complaining lol )

Now that my pc is fixed , I can make adjustements. As for Venisio, there’s a bug, they aren’t supposed to join at level 0, but enjoy your level ups, it doesn’t changes much.

Almost done with the portraits. After that I have to finish the story and the supports.
A25
A26
A27
A29
A30
A32

4 Likes