So here’s a thing I’ve been sitting on for a good few years now, letting it ferment into something unrecognizable from its original concepts. What essentially started out as a meme-filled FEXP map about a bunch of OCs of a very secluded club of cool kids eventually got some plot out of nowhere and even completely original characters. Before I knew it, I had an actual, serious FE game at my hands and it was recently that I decided to make the transition from FEXP to FEBuilder.
The plot revolves around the bastard prince Azure of the kingdom of Ascad, as he and his companions are dragged into a civil war and a campaign against a neighboring kingdom in the midst of searching for the missing mother of his younger brother. Meanwhile, a survivor from a barbarian raid on the eastern coast of Ascad, the acolyte Greyl and her entourage seek out an old companion of hers, a swordsman who had united the eastern barbarian tribes under his leadership.
- New classes and a bunch of new promotion options for existing classes, as well as the main lords.
- Music from games like Tactics Ogre, Super Robot Wars, Final Fantasy and Castlevania
- Not a single fully playable chapter as of now, though plenty of maps exist by now
- NICKT, Eldritch Abomination and a whole bunch of people from Mugging Blitzes for character sprites
- Various people who have contributed to the music repository and music blitz, namingly Tamborrino, Alusq and SaXor_the_Nobody
- Ereshkigal for his gorgeous weapon icons.
- A whole buttload of people for custom battle animations in the ultimate graphics repository.