Fire Emblem: Sons of Redemption (working title)

So here’s a thing I’ve been sitting on for a good few years now, letting it ferment into something unrecognizable from its original concepts. What essentially started out as a meme-filled FEXP map about a bunch of OCs of a very secluded club of cool kids eventually got some plot out of nowhere and even completely original characters. Before I knew it, I had an actual, serious FE game at my hands and it was recently that I decided to make the transition from FEXP to FEBuilder.

THE PLOT
The plot revolves around the bastard prince Azure of the kingdom of Ascad, as he and his companions are dragged into a civil war and a campaign against a neighboring kingdom in the midst of searching for the missing mother of his younger brother. Meanwhile, a survivor from a barbarian raid on the eastern coast of Ascad, the acolyte Greyl and her entourage seek out an old companion of hers, a swordsman who had united the eastern barbarian tribes under his leadership.

FEATURES

• New classes and a bunch of new promotion options for existing classes, as well as the main lords.
  • Skills
  • Music from games like Tactics Ogre, Super Robot Wars, Final Fantasy and Castlevania
  • Not a single fully playable chapter as of now, though plenty of maps exist by now
  • Traps

SCREENSHOTS
Azure
Map
Emil

CONCEPT MAPS
Daggersmist
Throne
Lyonhall
Trenchwarfare

CREDITS

10 Likes

Not sure if this adds anything whatsoever, but I’m getting some seriously strong Deja Vu from these concept maps.

Yeah that third map in the city gives me Thracia feels on the chapter you defend Linoan’s castle. Also reused in fe6 I think?

Added some screenshots. It’s starting to look like the game actually exists now.

Oh and the credits section has a bunch of names now.