FIRE EMBLEM: SACRED RADIANCE Fe8+Fe9 Romhack

UPDATE

Complete:

• 11 playableTellius heroes are written into the game files. They should be balanced but strong. Some are easier to obtain than others, but all can recruited by having them speak with Ike. Keeping him alive isn’t paramount to their recruitment, but it is super helpful. (You wouldn’t let the radiant hero die… would you?)

• I used a certain Tellius portrait of a minor character to represent an original from my imagination to represent the shifter recruit. I don’t wanna spoil anything but on release I hope for some feedback. Let me know how they feel as a unit. And if you can even recognize the portrait character lol (Also would be open to someone else’s skills in portrait creation to replace the current one.)

• Event Dialogue and unit placement is complete up to chapter 10.

• 6 Items have been added to the game. (More to come in polish.)

• 11 Classes have been added to the game. Many of them hard bonded to their Tellius counterpart. But not all. You’ll have to explore with your units’ promotion paths.

CURRENTLY WORKING ON SUPPORT CONVOS…

8 Likes

My question is the black knight or Zelguis playable? Cause that would be pretty awesome to see

2 Likes

Is this still being updated? Or at least playable? This looks amazing! Also LethexIke Supremacy when?

2 Likes