Gaiden portraits adapted to FEGBA.
Python (original version which hasn’t been seen before)
A version that doesn’t require hackbox extension for a mere three pixels on the pauldron. This was the version that was submitted to the CCC.
Mae.
Map Sprites adapted from Lego Battles. Obviously with the yellow skin recolored.
Archer
![]()
![]()
Guardsman (Has a poleaxe but should probably be categorized with the soldiers)
![]()
![]()
Knight
![]()
![]()
King
![]()
![]()
Queen
![]()
![]()
Wizard (Don’t worry, palette imports correctly)
![]()
![]()
Goblin Spearman from The Battle For Wesnoth

(Looks much better in game.)
Includes map sprite and class card.
![]()
![]()

(bera and kitty are the artists who made the artwork the class card is adapted from. I don’t know who made the sprite animations. Tier 0 frame concept by SamirPlayz.)
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/pnhwlazknzq9cphlhk4jw/Goblin-Spearman.zip?rlkey=04dv6038gwk5e5slvlc32nhjj&st=y8pwbtsr&dl=1
This game is an open source FE/Advance Wars clone, so it’s a goldmine.
All F2E. Suggestions on what to do with my pent-up energy next (when I feel like it, of course, it’s not like I’m not taking comissions with a due date) are welcome on my thread.


